Saturday, October 23, 2010
Moen Guitar Effects Commander GEC 9
In an effort to keep you informed here, we are happy to announce the latest addition(in the works) to the excellent Commander line of effects Loopers. The GEC9 will be our most extensive system yet. This Loop station will feature unparalleled freedom to recall many more presets of effects than ever before along with control options for amp switching and other devices that accept 1/4 jacks.
Features at a glance:
1. Recall presets instantly, 50 presets (5 presets/bank x 10banks).
2. 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops.
3. The separate loops can be used as latched switches for amp channel switching.
4. Switching "POP" cancellation technology, eliminates "POP" sound when switch effects.
5. Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a "Switch to TUNER" switch.
6. Buffered input/ Non-Buffered input option.
7. Standard negative center DC9V power supply.
8. Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70cm/27.6inch switch distance.
9. Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 43(L)x9.5(W)x3.0(H)cm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.
Still in works.... but coming soon. Moen is up to some very exciting things so stayed tuned for more!